One of the disadvantages of buying shoes online is that you often do not have the opportunity to them on before you purchase. The good news is that, when you purchase online from Around Twelve Ltd, this risk is reduced.
We will give a 100% refund* of the purchase price of your returned product, provided that:
- Any tags attached to the products remain attached;
- Products are received within 28 days of the purchase date (as shown on the invoice); and
- Products are in their original condition.
- The box has been wrapped or placed in a courier bag (the return address has not been written on or attached to the shoe box and no packaging tape is on the shoe box) - a 20% reduction on the purchase price will apply otherwise.
* Only the price of the returned products is 100% fully refundable. Freight costs are not refundable.
A returns card is included with all purchases made online. If you do not want to keep your purchase, fill out the returns card and send it, along with your purchase, to Around Twelve.
You must pay for any freight costs associated with returning products, unless you are returning faulty products . It is highly recommended that returns are sent by tracked courier.
It is also recommended that you contact us to let us know that you are returning your purchase. We will then notify you if the purchase has not arrived within one week, so that you can contact the courier to track the parcel. Around Twelve does not accept any responsibility for returned goods lost in transit.
Top of Page