Our Delivery Policy for Orders Within New Zealand
- Quick Delivery: We aim to dispatch shoes within 2 working days of receiving payment. If you pay by cheque, allow an additional 6 working days to cover postage time and cheque clearance. Customers will be notified if, for any reason, we are unable to dispatch within these timeframes.
- Delivery Method: Your order will be delivered to your door via courier or NZ Post Parcel Post.
- Delivery Location: Deliveries must be made to a physical address, not a P.O. Box number.
- Despatch Notification: We will notify you by email when your order has been despatched.
- Delivery Times:
- If you pay by credit card or direct credit, expect to receive your products within 8 working days of making payment.
- If you pay by cheque, allow an additional 6 working days to cover postage time and cheque clearance. Products are therefore expected to be received within 14 working days of posting payment.
Around Twelve will notify you by email if there are any expected delays in delivery of products.
If the delivery address for products is not within New Zealand, you must contact us to arrange delivery before purchasing the product. We will give you a quote for delivery, notify you of delivery method and will inform you of estimated delivery times prior to making your purchase.
In some cases, in order to reduce exposure to credit card fraud, we may choose to not accept your order.
- A written agreement will be provided to any customer who wishes to set up a layby arrangement.
- The agreement must be either signed and returned, or agreed to in writing (e.g. in an email) before the arrangement commences.
- For purchases to the value of $100 (including freight), a minimum deposit of $20 is payable.
- For purchases over the value of $100 (including freight), a minimum deposit of 20% of the total sale value (including freight) is payable.
- The deposit must be received within 7 days of signing the layby agreement.
Payments and Term of Agreement
- Unless otherwise agreed to in advance, the maximum period of the layby agreement is three months.
- The customer and Around Twelve will agree in advance how often payment is to be made, and the amount of each payment. This will be documented in the layby agreement.
Customer Rights to Cancel the Agreement
- The customer may cancel the layby at any time before payment is made in full. They do not have to provide a reason for their decision.
- The customer may cancel the agreement either in writing or orally.
- If the customer cancels the contract, Around Twelve will refund any amounts paid, less the relevant cancellation fee(s) to a bank account specified by the customer. This will be paid within 7 days of notification of the relevant bank account number.
- If the customer cancels the agreement after paying the deposit, cancellation fees will apply. These fees are as follows:
- $10 fixed fee. This covers the administration time involved in facilitating the agreement, as well as insurance and storage costs. It also covers a possible loss in the value of the stock over the season. For instance, new season stock that has been held on layby for a customer may not be able to be sold at full price at the end of a season.
- Reimbursement of Trade Me Success Fees, if applicable. If the purchase was made via Trade Me, and the customer cancels the agreement more than 28 days after the purchase was made, they will be responsible for reimbursing Trade Me success fees as these will no longer be reimbursed by Trade Me. Refer to the Trade Me website to determine the applicable fee. This only applies if the purchase was made via Trade Me.
Our Rights to Cancel the Agreement
- If the customer does not pay the required deposit within 7 days of entering into the layby agreement, we reserve the right to cancel the agreement. In this instance, no cancellation fees will be payable.
- If the customer does not make the agreed payments, on the agreed dates, within the agreed term of the layby agreement, we reserve the right to cancel the agreement. In this instance, cancellation fees WILL apply. The total amount received from the customer will be refunded, less these cancellation fees.
- We also reserve the right to cancel the contract due to circumstances that are beyond our control.
- We will notify the customer by email, phone or in person if the agreement is cancelled.
Supply of Goods
- We will hold the goods being purchased until full payment of the goods, plus an freight charges applicable, is received.
- The goods will be sent within 7 days of payment being received unless the customer has requested alternative arrangements.
No Tolerance Policy Regarding Fraud
No Tolerance Policy Regarding Fraud
We will report credit card fraud to the relevant authorities of any attempted fraudulent order.
Privacy and Security Policy
- Secure Details: Internet Ordering and Security is of utmost concern to us. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are safe. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone - at all!
- Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with the security provided by the highest level encryption servers available. Your credit card details are guarded by technology that is completely secure so that you can order with confidence.
- Multiple Payment Methods: If, for any reason, you do not feel safe entering your credit card information on our site, we do have other payment options available. Feel free to email, fax, or post your order to us and arrange payment by cheque or direct credit banking. Alternatively, contact us to place an order and arrange payment.
- Secure Account: We use every means available to protect your sensitive information. When you initially order from us, you will need to register as a customer by opening an account. Any information you supply is only used for the purpose of recording sales information and for communicating with you if need be. We will not send you unsolicitored emails, nor will we share your information with third parties. We are aware of our obiligations under the Privacy Act 1993 and will ensure that these are adhered to.
- User Agreement: If you supply information on our website, this indicates that you agree to the terms of this Privacy and Security Policy. Note that we retain the right to update our policy, so we recommend that you regularly check to see if you still agree with the terms.